"I sent my submission in but got no response..."
Submission Guidelines **Detailed**
When submitting to a music blog there are a lot of things you must take into account and those things are if you've got your content ready and a plan. Other things lie with how good your pitch is and whether or not you follow the simple instructions we provide to ensure— that your submission is at least heard. That's what we look for at Slump.Land at least. Below I've given you quick bullet points as to what to include in your submissions to Slump.Land.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
(*Note: Submissions are NOT limited to musicians! We accept: Visual Art, Creative Writing, Fashion & Food)
- FOLLOW SLUMPLAND ON TWITTER & INSTAGRAM.
- SUBMISSIONS MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 1 MONTH OLD.
- INCLUDE A DESCRIPTION DESCRIBING WHAT YOU'RE SENDING TO US.
- INCLUDE [SS] IN SUBJECT HEADER (SLUMP SUBMISSION)
- BE SURE TO PLUG YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS.
- DO NOT SEND US MP3'S OR WAVS. (WILL RESULT IN DELETION.)
- SEND US STREAM-ABLE LINKS! (SOUNDCLOUD, BANDCAMP, ETC.)
- ATTACH HI-DEFINITION PHOTO THAT REPRESENTS YOUR SUBMISSION.
Receo Gibson [email@example.com]
Kravon Teamer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Mackenzie Tucker [email@example.com]
Quote Verbs [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Jezi No Face [email@example.com]
Emerson Thompson [firstname.lastname@example.org]